Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Movies...

So, I just caught the new TV spots for the new Wolverine movie. I'm kind of worried now. I had high hopes for this movie being that the last X-Men movie was crap. About the only movies I am looking forward to this year, so far, are Watchmen, Transformers 2, and Harry Potter 6. There are a hand full of others that I really hope will be good. Like G.I. Joe, Wolverine, and Dragonball (which I know looks really bad.). I will probably see them all at some point. I just hope they're good.

Speaking of movies, has anyone heard anything on Fanboys? Coming from a huge Star Wars fan, this movie looks great. I can't wait to see it. I'm also looking forward to the Family Guy: Blue Harvest sequel titled Something, Something, Something Darkside. Gotta love Family Guy. 

I recently switched the way that I pick up my comic books. I no longer run to the comic shop every week. I now order from Diamond directly, which has it's ups and downs. On the plus side, it's way cheaper, and it saves gas. On the down side, I have to wait until the end of the month to read everything. Bummer. It's all good though. Like I said, it's easier on the wallet. Anyway, the point being I have to wait until the end of the month to read Thor #600. I really, really, really, want to read this story...this and Green Lantern. 

Well, off to work I go. Going to see how the new closing hours work. I'm out.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I *want* Dragonball to be terrible. The worse it is, the better.

    Seriously, if it's as bad as it looks, I'll go see it three times. A good laugh is a good laugh, regardless.

    ReplyDelete