Monday, February 9, 2009

Kicking the whole thing off

So, welcome to my first ever blog. I guess it was a long time coming. Here I will comment on all things me. Movies, music, life, comics, friendship, love and sports. So, without further delay...

Today, or rather yesterday, I realized that I really want to go back to school. I don't know where or what I want to take, but I know I don't want to do retail the rest of my life. Now, I went to school 10 years ago for a degree in Commercial Art. However, I obviously am not using that degree. I really want to get back into drawing. I also have found a new love of photography. Hence the reason for not knowing what to take for classes if and when I go back. Maybe a litlle of both will do. Who knows. I am currently working for Barnes and Noble. Probably the best retail place I've ever worked for. It just isn't what I want to do. Decisions decisions.

For those that know me, I am and always have been a huge baseball fan. I, like so many others, am eagerly awaiting the upcoming season. My Red Sox are looking to be as impressive as ever. With the baseball season comes softball season. I play on at least 2 teams during the summer, sometimes more. I grew up around the sport. What can I say. I also coach a fall team as well. As I await the season, I've come to realize that I am way out of shape. So, guess what I'll be doing from now until May? 

Well, I've rambled on for long enough for one night. I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment