Monday, March 2, 2009

Finally..

So I got my Xbox 360 over the weekend. I have to admit it is very cool. It's not only graphically better than my Wii, but I will now be able to play all the games that I couldn't before. Yay me! Anyway, it came with Lego Indiana Jones, which I haven't played yet, and Kung-Fu Panda. I also picked up an arcade classic game and CSI for my wife. Neither of which we have played yet. Which brings me to the game that has me hooked into it. Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe. This game rocks! I don't care what anyone says. If you are any kind of MK fan you'll love it. Aside from the fatalities being kind of toned down a bit, anyway. Comic fans should be pleased by this game. I think they did really well translating the characters. For all those who think that it's lame that Superman is in the game and shouldn't have any competition, the story line explains that too. This game is actually very entertaining to me. There's some other games I want to pick up eventually also. For instance; MLB 2K9, Left 4 Dead, Street Fighter IV, and possibly Rock Band once I get Xbox Live running. The only complaint I have so far is some of the pricing. The network adapter for wi-fi is $100. I'm sorry, but that's nuts. I know it comes with an ethernet cable and all that, but I have a router and I have my computer in a different room of the house. Overall though, I love this system. I'm hoping to get my Xbox Live running soon.

In other news, I've got my tickets for Watchmen on Thursday night (12:01am). In the IMAX. I think this movie will be everything a fan has been waiting for and more. I've been really impressed by all the footage and behind the scenes videos I have seen. Only time will tell, but here's hoping. 

Also, the World Baseball Classic starts this week. Go USA!! With the regular season not too far behind. Well, I'm off.

1 comment:

  1. I was definitely going to make the ethernet suggestion, so I'm glad you intercepted that.

    Also, if you get Left 4 Dead, I'll get Left 4 Dead. It will be glorious, the killing and the laughing and the cursing at zombies.

    ReplyDelete