Thursday, March 12, 2009

Darn you Marvel Comics!!

I just read that Marvel has decided to push all their movies back thanks to the addition of Spider-man 4! Really? Because we all haven't gotten enough Spider-man. So, now Iron Man 2 is the only picture not affected. The list looks like this:

Iron Man 2 - 5/7/2010
Spider-man 4 - 5/6/2011
Thor - 6/17/2011
Captain America - 7/22/2011
Avengers - 5/4/2012

The part that kills me is that they said with the move of Avengers, they don't have to compete with Harry Potter. Umm...except now Spider-man, Thor, and Captain America now have to contend with the third Batman movie. Yeah, good luck with that. Not only that, but I'm pretty sure the second part of Deathly Hallows comes out in 2011 too. I don't know. Maybe I'm just being a little grouchy about the whole thing. I just would rather see some of the other movies instead of seeing a fourth Spider-man. Especially since the third one was so great....or not. Moving on.

Have I mentioned how much I love my Xbox 360? I've pretty much been playing MLB 2k9 for the last week. Love it. The game is so realistic it's crazy. I've already beat Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe. Now I play that for fun. I'm thinking about picking up WWE's Legends of Wrestlemania game. If nothing else it will fun to play as older wrestlers I grew up with. I'm also looking forward to Guitar Hero: Metallica at the end of the month.

Well I'm out for now. Later all.

No comments:

Post a Comment