Monday, September 16, 2013

Misc. Thoughts and Concerns

Hello all!

Been awhile. Well, looking at my last post I guess I need to update you on happenings. First off, I didn't get the Playstation gig. Oh well. However, I am currently working at a local comic shop...as well as that other retail place that shall not be named. The comic shop is small but it does decent business. They do most of it online. Been fun so far. I've been working there since June. There have been some recent events that have me kind of worried about my job security, but I guess I'll have to take it as it comes. I still have hopes of going back to school for a different degree and also for a coaches authorization at some point. Hopefully soon.

Also, I have a child in high school! How weird is that. Anthony is now a freshman. He is currently active in Band and will be doing Bowling in November. I'm hoping he still wants to play baseball in spring but I think he has some reservations. That might have been my fault. At least to a degree. I push him a lot. Mostly because I love the game so much and I know he can do it, if he puts his mind to it. Whatever his decision will be I will be okay with it. As long as he's happy with it.

I started drawing again. At least a little. Working on some commissions for a relative. Not sure if it will be a recurring thing right now or not. Trying to work on it them in between both jobs so it's taking more time than I'd like.

Still wishing I could open my own comic shop. Anyone know where I can find a bunch of money to open my own place? :)

Been getting back into softball as of late. Playing on two teams again. Thursdays and Sundays. Need to get back in shape a little more however. Haven't been to the gym in forever. Haven't had time. Or so I say. Soon.

I'll try to write more soon. Honestly I forget I have this blog half of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment