Sunday, September 29, 2013

Ball, Ball and More Ball

Crazy weekend. Had a men's softball tournament all day Saturday. We didn't do to shabby considering the teams we were up against. Ended up 2-2. Four crazy games. Lots of runs scored. Very proud of the way our guys played. Lost the first game but didn't get down. Came back and one the next two. Lost a heartbreaker in the third game. How the game goes sometimes. 

Not to toot my own horn, but I was on fire! Went 10-14 with 5 walks. Ton of RBI's. Good times.

Then tonight we had our normal Sunday night game. Again got the win. Yay us! And I kept the fire going once again. Went 2-2 with a walk! My On Base Percentage is rocking the last two days.

I just hope I can keep it up. My body is aching. I can do this. Love this game!

No comments:

Post a Comment