Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Big Robots and Championship Tigers!

For all you haters out there, Transformers 2 was freaking awesome! I don't know why everyone is expecting so much from a Michael Bay film. Lots of action, fights, big booms..that's booms not boobs, and excitement. If you liked the first one, you'll like this one. Seriously, these shows are based of toys for crying out loud. They are fun and entertaining. Tons of robots in this one. The Twins (Skids & Mudflap) are pretty funny, Wheelie..not so much, Soundwave was cool although not used a whole lot. I was kind of disappointed that they didn't use some of the other new characters very much, but no ones perfect. Overall, I'd say 3.5 out of 5, but seriously close to a 4. These are the types of movies we don't get any more. The big action, not much plot, summer movies. I miss those. There are way too many tearjerker dramas out there. Anyway, go check it out. Fun movie for all ages, with the exception of some language.

Moving on....the LSU Tigers are the 2009 NCAA Baseball Champions!!! I'm loving every minute of it. LSU has always been my favorite school. Mostly for baseball, but now for pretty much any sport. This was my dream college. This is where I wanted to go play ball at after high school. So, believe me when I say I shed tears for my team when they won. Anyone who knows me, knows I'm a huge baseball fan. I'm so loving this win. For all you band wagon Longhorn fans, serves you right for trash talking all series long! For, you true 'Horns fans, better luck next year. I'm pretty sure Texas will be there. Geaux Tigers!!

That's all I got. Later all.

No comments:

Post a Comment